A match between Alexander Bublik (No. 51) and Giulio Zeppieri (No. 129) is slated for Tuesday, May 30 as part of the Round of 128 of the French Open in Paris, France.
You can watch Tennis Channel to see Bublik try to take down Zeppieri.
In his last match, Bublik was defeated by Marcos Giron on May 22, 2023, 0-6, 4-6 in the Round of 32 of the Gonet Geneva Open. Zeppieri won his last match, which was on Thursday in the qualifying round, over Frederico Ferreira Silva (6-4, 6-1).
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Alexander Bublik vs Giulio Zeppieri Stats Comparison
|Alexander Bublik||Giulio Zeppieri|
|7-13||2023 Match Record||5-6|
|18-31||2023 Set Record||14-13|
|9.9||2022 Aces Per Match||2.4|
|33||2022 Break Points Won||18|
Alexander Bublik Recent Stats & Performance
- In his most recent tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open), Bublik was defeated by Giron 0-6, 4-6 on May 22, in the round of 32.
- Bublik is 3-5 on clay this year.
- Bublik has played 17 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 23.4 games per match.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Bublik has won 78.3% of his service games and 15.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Bublik has converted 27 of 58 break points (46.6%).
- Bublik has compiled 152 aces in his past 10 tournaments (8.9 per match). And he has committed 101 double faults (5.9 per match).
Giulio Zeppieri Recent Stats & Performance
- On May 11, Zeppieri was defeated by No. 65-ranked Daniel Altmaier, 6-7, 6-4, 0-6, in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- The 21-year-old Zeppieri, who is seeking his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 4-5 so far this year on that surface.
- Zeppieri has played 15 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.7 games per match.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Zeppieri has won 73.5% of his service games and 27.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zeppieri has converted 34.5% of his break-point chances (20 of 58) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Zeppieri has accumulated 35 total aces over his last 10 tournaments, with (2.3 per match). He has committed 17 double faults (1.1 per match).