Tuesday’s Round of 128 at the French Open includes a match between Ylena In-Albon and Claire Liu at Stade Roland Garros.
Tune in to Tennis Channel to see In-Albon and Liu hit the court.
In-Albon enters the Round of 128 after her three-set win over Nao Hibino (1-6, 6-2, 6-4) in the qualifying round on Thursday. Liu’s most recent match, on May 12, 2023, was a two-set loss to Marta Kostyuk (0-6, 4-6) in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Ylena In-Albon vs Claire Liu Stats Comparison
|Ylena In-Albon||Claire Liu|
|5-5||2023 Match Record||7-12|
|9-12||2023 Set Record||16-25|
|0.5||2022 Aces Per Match||1.4|
|11||2022 Break Points Won||39|
Ylena In-Albon Recent Stats & Performance
- In her previous tournament, the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, In-Albon fell in the round of 32 to No. 71-ranked Tatjana Maria, 2-6, 6-4, 6-7 on April 18.
- In-Albon is 5-2 on clay this year.
- In-Albon has played 14 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), and 20.8 games per match.
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in her past 10 tournaments, In-Albon has won 63.2% of her games on serve and 22.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, In-Albon has converted 19 of 63 break points in her past 10 tournaments (30.2%).
- In her past 10 tournaments, In-Albon is averaging 0.9 aces and 1.3 double faults per match.
Claire Liu Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 64 of her last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 12, Liu was defeated by No. 40-ranked Kostyuk 0-6, 4-6.
- The 23-year-old Liu, who is seeking her first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 1-3 so far this year on that surface.
- Liu has played 21.3 games per match in 19 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Liu has won 27.5% of her return games and 61.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Liu has converted 39 of 92 break points (42.4%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Liu has tallied 27 total aces over her last 10 tournaments, with (1.4 per match). She has committed 51 double faults (2.7 per match).