Jason Kubler and Facundo Diaz Acosta are set to match up in the Round of 128 of the French Open at Stade Roland Garros on May 28.
You can watch Tennis Channel to see Diaz Acosta try to knock out Kubler.
Kubler’s most recent competition was in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 13, 2023, when he fell 4-6, 1-6 to Bernabe Zapata Miralles. Diaz Acosta is coming off a two-set defeat in his last match, on Friday in the qualifying round, to Sebastian Ofner 5-7, 3-6.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Jason Kubler vs Facundo Diaz Acosta Stats Comparison
|Jason Kubler||Facundo Diaz Acosta|
|9-9||2023 Match Record||3-4|
|18-20||2023 Set Record||8-8|
|5.7||2022 Aces Per Match||2.4|
|31||2022 Break Points Won||12|
Jason Kubler Recent Stats & Performance
- In his previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Kubler went down in the round of 64 to No. 38-ranked Zapata Miralles, 4-6, 1-6 on May 13.
- Kubler is 4-4 on clay this year.
- Kubler has played 19 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 23.5 games per match (35 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Kubler has won 17.9% of his return games and 78.7% on his serve.
- Kubler has converted 48.4% of his break-point chances (31 of 64) in his past 10 tournaments.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Kubler is averaging 5.4 aces and 1.9 double faults per match.
Facundo Diaz Acosta Recent Stats & Performance
- On April 2, Diaz Acosta was defeated by No. 134-ranked Yannick Hanfmann, 5-7, 2-6, in the qualification final of his last tournament, the Fayez Sarofim & Co. US Men’s Clay Court Championship.
- The 22-year-old Diaz Acosta, who is seeking his first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 2-3 this year on that surface.
- Diaz Acosta has played 15 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.1 games per match.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Diaz Acosta has won 22.7% of his return games and 77.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Diaz Acosta has converted 30.9% of his break-point chances (17 of 55) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Diaz Acosta is averaging 1.9 aces (29 total) and 1.9 double faults (28 total) per match.