A match between Lucas Pouille and Jurij Rodionov (No. 134) is on tap for Sunday, May 28 as part of the Round of 128 of the French Open in Paris, France.
Tennis Channel will show this Pouille versus Rodionov match.
In his most recent match on Thursday, Pouille took down Rodionov in three sets (1-6, 7-5, 6-0) in the qualifying round. Rodionov is coming off a three-set loss in his last match, on Thursday in the qualifying round, to Pouille 6-1, 5-7, 0-6.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Lucas Pouille vs Jurij Rodionov Stats Comparison
|Lucas Pouille||Jurij Rodionov|
|3-0||2023 Match Record||7-6|
|6-2||2023 Set Record||16-15|
|3.0||2022 Aces Per Match||2.3|
|16||2022 Break Points Won||17|
Lucas Pouille vs Jurij Rodionov Head to Head
|Matches||Pouille wins||Rodionov wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Pouille||1-6, 7-5, 6-0|
Lucas Pouille Recent Stats & Performance
- Pouille has a match record of 3-0 on clay this year.
- In 15 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), Pouille has played an average of 27.0 games (39.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Pouille has won 73.4% of his games on serve and 24.4% on return.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Pouille has converted 44 of 115 break points (38.3%).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Pouille is averaging 3.9 aces and 4.3 double faults per match.
Jurij Rodionov Recent Stats & Performance
- On May 8, Rodionov lost to No. 179-ranked Jan Choinski, 6-2, 1-6, 2-6, in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- The 24-year-old Rodionov, who is seeking his first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 5-4 this year on that surface.
- Rodionov has played 19 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.2 games per match.
- Rodionov has won 74.8% of his service games over his last 10 tournaments, and 18.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rodionov has converted 23 of 88 break points (26.1%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Rodionov has 54 aces (2.8 per match) and 33 double faults (1.7 per match).