The Boston Celtics, including Al Horford, match up against the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs. Horford posts 9.8 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, shooting 47.6% from the field and 44.6% from beyond the arc (second in league) with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this piece, we’ll break down Horford’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of May 27, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Al Horford Prop Bets (May 27)
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-152)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-102)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-104)
Horford Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Horford has recorded 9.8 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 2.3 points more than Saturday’s points prop total.
- In the 81 games he’s played this season, his point total has exceeded 7.5 points 47 times.
- So far this season, Horford is 31-for-67 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- He has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Horford has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 52 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Heat have given up 109.8 points per contest, which is second-best in the league.
Horford Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
- Favorite: Heat (-2.5)
- Total: 208.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.