The Boston Celtics, including Derrick White, hit the court against the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs. White is posting 12.4 points, 3.9 assists and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
If you’re looking to make predictions on White’s performance, we dig into all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of May 27, 2023 at 4:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Derrick White Prop Bets (May 27)
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-119)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+121)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-111)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-112)
White Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Derrick White’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s over/under for White is 13.5 points. That’s 1.1 more than his season average of 12.4.
- His point total has exceeded 13.5 points 40 times through the 100 games he’s played this season.
- White has gone up against a points prop bet in 68 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 36 times.
- He has averaged 1.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.7 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- White has made more than 2.5 threes in 29 of his games so far this season.
- The Heat concede 109.8 points per game, second-ranked in the NBA.
White Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
- Favorite: Heat (-3)
- Total: 210
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.