Jaylen Brown and his Boston Celtics teammates take on the Miami Heat in the 2023 NBA playoffs at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday. Brown is averaging 26.6 points, 3.5 assists and 6.9 rebounds per game.
With prop bets available for Brown in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of May 27, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (May 27)
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-124)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-133)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-122)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+120)
Brown Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jaylen Brown’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 22.5 points prop total set for Brown on Saturday is 4.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (26.6).
- His point total has exceeded 22.5 points 60 times in the 85 games he’s appeared in this season.
- In 69 games this season with a points prop total, Brown has hit the over 37 times.
- He has connected on 2.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- This season, Brown has finished 38 games with more than 2.5 made threes.
- The Heat are the second-best defensive team in the league, allowing 109.8 points per contest.
Brown Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
- Favorite: Heat (-2.5)
- Total: 208.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.