The Miami Heat, including Jimmy Butler, match up against the Boston Celtics at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs. Butler posts a team-high 5.3 assists per contest. He is also averaging 22.9 points and 5.9 rebounds, shooting 53.9% from the field.
In this piece we’ll break down Butler’s stats and trends to help you make good predictions among his prop bets for this outing.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of May 27, 2023 at 4:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets (May 27)
- Points Prop: Over 28.5 (-130)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-119)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-141)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-159)
Butler Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jimmy Butler’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Butler has put up 22.9 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 5.6 points fewer than Saturday’s points prop total.
- He has recorded more than 28.5 points 17 times this season (through 79 games).
- Butler is 34-for-68 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- He has hit 0.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Butler has made more than 0.5 threes in 34 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Celtics have conceded 111.4 points per contest, which is fourth-best in the league.
Butler Vs Celtics
Bet On Heat Vs Celtics
- Favorite: Celtics (-3)
- Total: 210
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.