The San Francisco Giants (25-25) visit the Milwaukee Brewers (27-23) at 8:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Giants (+100 underdog moneyline odds) are away versus the Brewers (-120). The total in the game is 7.5 total runs.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of May 26, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Ready to bet? Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Brewers vs Giants Betting Lines
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total|
Brewers Betting Insights
- The Brewers have entered the game as favorites 22 times this season and won 11, or 50%, of those games.
- This season Milwaukee has won 11 of its 19 games, or 57.9%, when favored by at least -120 on the moneyline.
- The Brewers have a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of 43 games with a total.
- The Brewers have an ATS record of 19-24-0 in 43 games with a spread this season.
Brewers Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||2.6|
Giants Betting Insights
- The Giants have come away with 10 wins in the 20 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 7-9 when favored by +100 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Giants have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the total in 19 of its 43 opportunities.
- The Giants are 22-21-0 against the spread in their 43 games that had a posted line this season.
Giants Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||4.2|
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Brewers or Giants, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Brewers Probable Pitcher – Freddy Peralta
- When Peralta starts, his team is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, giving up three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Peralta will look to finish five or more innings for the 10th start in a row.
- Peralta’s team has won 50% of his starts when they are favored on the moneyline (3-3).
- Peralta’s team has won five of his nine starts.
- Games Peralta has started this season hit the over four times in eight chances.
Brewers Relief Pitchers
Giants Probable Pitcher – Alex Wood
- The Giants will send Wood (0-0) out to make his sixth start of the season. He is 0-0 with a 4.05 ERA and 21 strikeouts in 20 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last appeared on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, when he threw 4 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Wood has yet to pitch five or more innings in any of his five starts (he’s averaging 3 2/3 innings per appearance).
- The Giants were the moneyline underdog for two Wood starts this season — they split the games.
- Wood’s team is 3-2 over his five starts.
- Wood’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in three of five contests.
Giants Relief Pitchers
Brewers Hitting Trends
- The Brewers have a 26-5 record in games this season when they hit at least two home runs.
- Milwaukee has racked up at least five extra-base hits in four games this season, and won every time.
- The club is 23-6 in the games this season it has put up eight or more hits.
- Milwaukee is 28-2 in games this season when it scored five or more runs.
- The Brewers are 15-4 in games this season when they have drawn five or more walks.
Giants Hitting Trends
- They have won 11 of the 24 games this season in which they hit two or more home runs.
- In 12 games with five or more extra-base hits this season, it has a record of 5-7.
- In 30 games this season with eight or more hits, they have a record of 15-15.
- San Francisco has won 15 of its 27 games this season in which it scored more than four runs.
- In 14 games this season with five or more walks drawn, they’ve posted a record of 9-5
Brewers vs. Giants Prediction
Moneyline Pick: Brewers (-120)
Over/Under Pick: Over (7.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Ready to bet? Check out our great offer for new users at DraftKings, no promo code required!
Odds subject to change. Not all offers available in all areas. See DraftKings for offer details, terms and conditions. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.