The Texas Rangers (31-18) are looking for Marcus Semien to prolong a 14-game hitting streak versus the Baltimore Orioles (33-17), on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
The Rangers are an underdog (+118 moneyline odds) when they take on the Orioles (-138). The over/under for this game is set at 8.5.
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of May 26, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Ready to bet? Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Orioles vs Rangers Betting Lines
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total|
Orioles Betting Insights
- The Orioles have won 19, or 79.2%, of the 24 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- Baltimore has entered 21 games this season favored by -138 or more and is 17-4 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 58% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Baltimore and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of 43 opportunities.
- The Orioles are 28-15-0 ATS in their 43 games with a spread this season.
Orioles Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||5.7|
Rangers Betting Insights
- The Rangers have been victorious in 10, or 58.8%, of the 17 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Texas has been victorious five times in 10 chances when named as an underdog of at least +118 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have an implied victory probability of 45.9% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of its 42 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers are 28-14-0 against the spread in their 42 games that had a posted line this season.
Rangers Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||6.7|
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Orioles or Rangers, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Orioles Probable Pitcher – Grayson Rodriguez
- Rodriguez and his team are 6-2-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed five innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Rodriguez has made six starts of five or more innings in nine chances this season, and averages 4.7 frames when he pitches.
- Rodriguez has started four games with his team as the moneyline favorite and won each of them.
- Rodriguez’s team has a 7-2 record in his starts this season.
- Games started by Rodriguez have a 6-2-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Orioles Relief Pitchers
Rangers Probable Pitcher – Jon Gray
- Gray (4-1 with a 3.02 ERA and 38 strikeouts in 50 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Rangers, his 10th of the season.
- In his last outing on Saturday against the Colorado Rockies, the righty tossed five innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- Gray will try to pitch five or more innings for his seventh straight start. He’s averaging 5.6 frames per outing.
- The Rangers have a 3-1 record in Gray’s four starts this season when they were the moneyline underdog.
- Gray’s team is 5-4 in his nine starts.
- Gray has started eight contests with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in five of them.
Rangers Relief Pitchers
Orioles Hitting Trends
- The Orioles have hit two or more homers in 24 games this season, and are 16-8 in those outings.
- Baltimore has racked up five or more extra-base hits in 14 games this season, and has gone 13-1 in those contests.
- The team has totaled eight or more hits in 34 games this season, and is 23-11 in those contests.
- Baltimore has a 26-7 record in games this season when it put up at least five runs.
- The Orioles have drawn five or more walks in 17 games this season, and are 14-3 in those contests.
Rangers Hitting Trends
- They have won 20 of the 25 games this season in which they hit two or more home runs.
- Texas has gone 11-9 this season when collecting five or more extra-base hits as a team.
- They have a record of 34-12 this season when collecting eight or more base hits in a game.
- In 42 games this season with five or more runs scored, it has posted a record of 31-11.
- They have a 12-9 record this season when drawing five or more walks in a game.
Orioles vs. Rangers Prediction
Moneyline Pick: Orioles (-138)
Over/Under Pick: Over (8.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Ready to bet? Check out our great offer for new users at DraftKings, no promo code required!
Odds subject to change. Not all offers available in all areas. See DraftKings for offer details, terms and conditions. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.