The Colorado Rockies (22-29) are looking for another big outing from a hitter on a roll against the New York Mets (26-25) on Friday at 8:40 PM ET, at Coors Field. Elias Diaz is riding a two-game homer streak.
The Rockies are an underdog at home (+176) against the Mets (-208). The over/under for this game is set at 11.5.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of May 26, 2023 at 7:12 PM ET. Ready to bet? Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Mets vs Rockies Betting Lines
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total|
Mets Betting Insights
- The Mets have won 18, or 52.9%, of the 34 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- This season New York has won three of its seven games when favored by at least -208 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Mets, based on the moneyline, is 67.5%.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of 44 games with a total.
- The Mets are 13-31-0 ATS in their 44 games with a spread this season.
Mets Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||5.0|
Rockies Betting Insights
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 36 games this season and have come away with the win 17 times (47.2%) in those contests.
- This year, Colorado has won three of 10 games when listed as at least +176 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 36.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Contests with Colorado has gone over the total set by bookmakers in 18 of 43 chances this season.
- The Rockies have an against the spread mark of 22-21-0 in 43 games with a line this season.
Rockies Last 10 Games Trend
|Runs Per Game||5.0|
If you’re looking for a place to bet on the Mets or Rockies, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Mets Probable Pitcher – Max Scherzer
- Scherzer’s team is 3-2-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed three hits in six scoreless innings against the Cleveland Guardians.
- Scherzer has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- Scherzer’s team is 4-1 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline favorite.
- In games Scherzer has started, his team is 5-2.
- In Scherzer’s five starts with a total, the teams have hit the over three times.
Mets Relief Pitchers
Rockies Probable Pitcher – Connor Seabold
- Seabold (1-1 with a 5.97 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 31 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rockies, his fifth of the season.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the Texas Rangers, when the right-hander tossed 3 2/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Seabold will try to collect his third game of five or more innings pitched this season. He’s averaging 2.8 innings per appearance.
- The Rockies have a 3-1 record in Seabold’s four starts this season when they were the moneyline underdog.
- Seabold’s team has a 3-1 record in his four starts.
- Seabold has started four games with a total this season — his team has hit the over in each of them.
Rockies Relief Pitchers
Mets Hitting Trends
- The Mets have hit at least two dingers in 14 games this season, and are 9-5 in those outings.
- New York has had five or more extra-base hits in seven games this season, and has gone 5-2 in those outings.
- The club has strung together at least eight hits 32 times this season, and has a 23-9 record in those games.
- New York is 23-6 in games this season when it put up at least five runs.
- The Mets have drawn at least five walks in 10 games this season, and are 7-3 in those contests.
Rockies Hitting Trends
- They have won seven of the eight games this season in which they hit two or more home runs.
- Colorado has gone 7-7 this season when collecting five or more extra-base hits as a team.
- In 34 games this season with eight or more hits, they have a record of 18-16.
- Colorado has won 17 of its 21 games this season in which it scored more than four runs.
- They have won six of their eight games this season in which they’ve drawn more than four free passes.
Mets vs. Rockies Prediction
Moneyline Pick: Rockies (+176)
Over/Under Pick: Over (11.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm derived from offensive performance metrics and probable starting pitchers.
Ready to bet? Check out our great offer for new users at DraftKings, no promo code required!
Odds subject to change. Not all offers available in all areas. See DraftKings for offer details, terms and conditions. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.