Jannik Sinner and Alexandre Muller are on track to square off in the Round of 128 of the French Open at Stade Roland Garros on May 29.
Tune in to see Sinner and Muller on NBC.
In his most recent match, Sinner fell to Francisco Cerundolo on May 16, 2023, 7-6, 2-6, 2-6 in the Round of 16 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Muller is coming off a two-set loss in his previous match on May 21, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, 2-6, 3-6 against Jack Draper.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: NBC
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Jannik Sinner vs Alexandre Muller Stats Comparison
|Jannik Sinner||Alexandre Muller|
|29-9||2023 Match Record||14-8|
|62-23||2023 Set Record||28-23|
|4.0||2022 Aces Per Match||1.9|
|129||2022 Break Points Won||41|
Jannik Sinner Recent Stats & Performance
- Sinner was defeated in the round of 16 of his last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 7-6, 2-6, 2-6 by No. 31-ranked Cerundolo on May 16.
- Sinner has a record of 7-3 on clay this year.
- In 38 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), Sinner has played an average of 21.4 games (34.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Sinner has won 82.9% of his games on serve and 34.2% on return.
- Sinner has converted 47.8% of his break-point chances (129 of 270) in his past 10 tournaments.
- Sinner is averaging 4.0 aces and 1.6 double faults per match in his past 10 tournaments.
Alexandre Muller Recent Stats & Performance
- Muller suffered defeat in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon) on May 21, when he lost 2-6, 3-6 to Draper.
- Muller has registered a 7-4 record in four tournaments on clay in 2023.
- Muller has played 25 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.1 games per match.
- Muller has won 25.4% of his return games over his last 10 tournaments, and 75.4% of his service games.
- Muller has converted 46 of 107 break points (43.0%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Muller has compiled 53 total aces over his last 10 tournaments, with (2.1 per match). He has committed 33 double faults (1.3 per match).