Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France is the site where David Goffin and Hubert Hurkacz will collide on Sunday in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
You can tune in to Tennis Channel to see Goffin attempt to hold off Hurkacz.
Goffin’s last action was in the Round of 16 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 24, 2023, when he lost 3-6, 4-6 to Cameron Norrie. Hurkacz heads into this match following a two-set loss to Jeffrey John Wolf (3-6, 4-6) in his last match, which was in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (on May 13, 2023).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
David Goffin vs Hubert Hurkacz Stats Comparison
|David Goffin||Hubert Hurkacz|
|6-8||2023 Match Record||15-9|
|14-16||2023 Set Record||38-31|
|3.5||2022 Aces Per Match||15.7|
|41||2022 Break Points Won||58|
David Goffin vs Hubert Hurkacz Head to Head
|Matches||Goffin wins||Hurkacz wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Hurkacz||7-5, 6-2, 6-1|
David Goffin Recent Stats & Performance
- In his most recent tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Goffin went down in the round of 16 to No. 14-ranked Norrie, 3-6, 4-6 on May 24.
- In five tournaments on clay so far this year, Goffin has gone 3-5 and has not won a title.
- Goffin has played 16 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court surfaces, and 20.6 games per match.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Goffin has won 28.4% of his return games and 71.2% on his serve.
- Goffin has converted 46.2% of his break-point opportunities (43 of 93) in his past 10 tournaments.
- Goffin is averaging 3.6 aces and 1.7 double faults per match in his past 10 tournaments.
Hubert Hurkacz Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 64 of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 13, Hurkacz was defeated by No. 54-ranked Wolf 3-6, 4-6.
- Hurkacz has registered a 3-4 record in four tournaments on clay in 2023.
- Hurkacz has played 24 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 30.4 games per match (43 in best-of-five matches).
- Hurkacz has won 19.5% of his return games over his last 10 tournaments, and 82.5% of his service games.
- Hurkacz has converted 29.7% of his break-point opportunities (58 of 195) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Hurkacz has 376 aces (15.7 per match) and 64 double faults (2.7 per match).