The Round of 128 at the French Open will feature Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune and Christopher Eubanks going toe to toe on Tuesday, May 30 in Paris, France.
You can watch Rune try to take down Eubanks on Tennis Channel.
In his last competition, Rune fell to Daniil Medvedev on May 21, 2023, 5-7, 5-7 in the finals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Eubanks lost in two sets the last time he played, 2-6, 3-6 versus Alexander Zverev in the Round of 16 of the Gonet Geneva Open on May 23, 2023.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune vs Christopher Eubanks Stats Comparison
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune||Christopher Eubanks|
|26-10||2023 Match Record||13-8|
|59-26||2023 Set Record||31-24|
|4.7||2022 Aces Per Match||6.9|
|112||2022 Break Points Won||23|
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Recent Stats & Performance
- Rune was defeated in the final of his last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 5-7, 5-7 by No. 3-ranked Medvedev on May 21.
- Rune has won one tournament this year on clay, with a record of 14-3 on that surface.
- Rune has played 24.4 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches) in 35 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types).
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Rune has won 84.2% of his games on serve and 27.1% on return.
- Rune has converted 40.0% of his break-point chances in his past 10 tournaments (108 of 270).
- Rune has picked up 154 aces (4.4 per match) and 119 double faults (3.4 per match) in his past 10 tournaments.
Christopher Eubanks Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Gonet Geneva Open, Eubanks’ most recent tournament, he squared off against No. 27-ranked Zverev in the round of 16 on May 23 and lost 2-6, 3-6.
- The 27-year-old Eubanks, who is seeking his first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 1-1 this year on that surface.
- Through 29 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Eubanks has played 27.0 games per match (38.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 51.1% of them.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Eubanks has won 17.3% of his return games and 82.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 37.9% of his break-point opportunities (36 of 95) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Eubanks is averaging 7.9 aces (228 total) and 2.3 double faults (68 total) per match over his last 10 tournaments.