Quentin Halys and Guido Pella are on track to square off in the Round of 128 of the French Open at Stade Roland Garros on May 29.
Pella’s matchup against Halys can be seen on Tennis Channel, so tune in to catch the action.
Halys was most recently in action at the Mutua Madrid Open on April 28, 2023, where he lost to Roberto Bautista Agut (6-4, 6-7, 3-6) in the Round of 64. Pella lost his most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Gonet Geneva Open on May 23, 2023, to Ilya Ivashka (4-6, 5-7).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Quentin Halys vs Guido Pella Stats Comparison
|Quentin Halys||Guido Pella|
|14-14||2023 Match Record||4-7|
|33-32||2023 Set Record||9-17|
|11.1||2022 Aces Per Match||1.5|
|45||2022 Break Points Won||25|
Quentin Halys Recent Stats & Performance
- Halys was eliminated by Bautista Agut (6-4, 6-7, 3-6) on April 28 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Mutua Madrid Open.
- Halys is 4-3 in matches played on clay this year.
- Halys has played 23 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 26.8 games per match (32 in best-of-five matches).
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Halys has won 85% of his games on serve and 15.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Halys has converted 35 of 97 break points in his past 10 tournaments (36.1%).
- Halys has picked up 242 aces (10.5 per match) and 65 double faults (2.8 per match) in his past 10 tournaments.
Guido Pella Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Gonet Geneva Open, Pella’s last tournament, he matched up with No. 86-ranked Ivashka in the round of 32 on May 23 and was defeated 4-6, 5-7.
- Pella has participated in four tournaments on clay so far this year, putting up a 2-4 record on that surface.
- Pella has played 16 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.3 games per match (31.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Pella has won 69.3% of his service games over his last 10 tournaments, and 23.5% of his return games.
- Pella has converted 38.7% of his break-point opportunities (43 of 111) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Pella is averaging 3.6 aces (58 total) and 2.3 double faults (36 total) per match.