The Round of 128 of the French Open will see Max Purcell and Jordan Thompson match up at Stade Roland Garros on Tuesday, May 30.
You can watch on Tennis Channel as Thompson looks to knock off Purcell.
In Purcell’s last action, he lost to Pablo Llamas Ruiz 4-6, 7-6, 1-6 on May 23, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon. Thompson is coming off a two-set loss in his previous match on April 17, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the BMW Open, 5-7, 1-6 against Flavio Cobolli.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Max Purcell vs Jordan Thompson Stats Comparison
|Max Purcell||Jordan Thompson|
|4-3||2023 Match Record||6-9|
|8-8||2023 Set Record||15-21|
|9.9||2022 Aces Per Match||6.1|
|18||2022 Break Points Won||17|
Max Purcell vs Jordan Thompson Head to Head
|Matches||Purcell wins||Thompson wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Max Purcell Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Purcell’s previous tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 7-6, 1-6 by No. 240-ranked Llamas Ruiz on May 23 in the round of 32 round.
- Purcell is 1-2 in matches played on clay this year.
- Purcell has played 25.8 games per match (46.3 in best-of-five matches) in 22 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Purcell has won 20.6% of his return games and 78% on his serve.
- Including all surfaces, Purcell has converted 42 of 120 break points in his past 10 tournaments (35.0%).
- Purcell is averaging seven aces and 1.1 double faults per match in his past 10 tournaments.
Jordan Thompson Recent Stats & Performance
- On April 17, Thompson lost to No. 208-ranked Cobolli, 5-7, 1-6, in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the BMW Open.
- Thompson has registered a 0-2 record in two tournaments on clay in 2023.
- Thompson has played 17 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 26.1 games per match (42.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Thompson has won 77% of his service games and 16.3% of his return games.
- Thompson has converted 33.3% of his break-point opportunities (27 of 81) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Thompson has compiled 113 total aces over his last 10 tournaments, with (6.6 per match). He has committed 22 double faults (1.3 per match).