Novak Djokovic’s Round of 128 match in the French Open against Aleksandar Kovacevic is set for Monday, May 29.
You can tune in to Tennis Channel to see Kovacevic look to knock out Djokovic.
Djokovic’s last action was in the quarterfinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 17, 2023, when he lost 2-6, 6-4, 2-6 to Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune. Kovacevic is coming off a two-set loss in his most recent match on May 8, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, 4-6, 3-6 against Stefano Napolitano.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Novak Djokovic vs Aleksandar Kovacevic Stats Comparison
|Novak Djokovic||Aleksandar Kovacevic|
|20-4||2023 Match Record||2-7|
|49-13||2023 Set Record||5-16|
|6.3||2022 Aces Per Match||6.4|
|89||2022 Break Points Won||7|
Novak Djokovic Recent Stats & Performance
- Djokovic was beaten by Rune short of the final (2-6, 6-4, 2-6) on May 17 in the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- In three tournaments on clay this year, Djokovic has gone 5-3 and has not won a title.
- Djokovic has played 43 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 23.5 games per match (28.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Djokovic has won 88.4% of his games on serve and 31.5% on return.
- Djokovic has converted 41.0% of his break-point opportunities in his past 10 tournaments (139 of 339).
- Djokovic is averaging 6.1 aces and 2.2 double faults per match in his past 10 tournaments.
Aleksandar Kovacevic Recent Stats & Performance
- In his most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 8, Kovacevic played Napolitano in the qualification round 1 and lost 4-6, 3-6.
- The 24-year-old Kovacevic, who is looking for his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 0-2 so far this year on that surface.
- Kovacevic has played 24.6 games per match in 19 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Kovacevic has won 77.9% of his service games over his last 10 tournaments, and 15.3% of his return games.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Kovacevic has converted 19 of 61 (31.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Kovacevic is averaging 5.7 aces (109 total) and 1.4 double faults (26 total) per match over his last 10 tournaments.