In Sunday’s Round of 128 of the French Open, Jiri Vesely, the No. 455-ranked player, will clash with Stefanos Tsitsipas (ranked No. 5).
Follow the action on Tennis Channel as Tsitsipas looks to knock out Vesely.
Vesely’s most recent competition was in the Round of 128 of the US Open on August 30, 2022, when he lost 4-6, 1-6, 1-6 to Daniel Evans. Tsitsipas’ most recent match, on May 20, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Daniil Medvedev (5-7, 5-7) in the semifinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Jiri Vesely vs Stefanos Tsitsipas Stats Comparison
|Jiri Vesely||Stefanos Tsitsipas|
|N/A||2023 Match Record||22-8|
|N/A||2023 Set Record||48-24|
|N/A||2022 Aces Per Match||5.9|
|N/A||2022 Break Points Won||81|
Jiri Vesely Recent Stats & Performance
- In his most recent tournament (the US Open), Vesely lost to Evans 4-6, 1-6, 1-6 on August 30, in the round of 128.
- Vesely has played 20 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court surfaces, and 25.7 games per match (35.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Vesely has won 78.5% of his service games in his past 10 tournaments, and 18.5% on his opponent’s serve.
- Vesely has converted 29.2% of his break-point opportunities (31 of 106) in his past 10 tournaments.
- Vesely has accumulated 180 aces in his past 10 tournaments (nine per match). And he has committed 105 double faults (5.3 per match).
Stefanos Tsitsipas Recent Stats & Performance
- On May 20, Tsitsipas lost to No. 3-ranked Medvedev, 5-7, 5-7, in the semifinal of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, his most recent tournament.
- The 24-year-old Tsitsipas, who is looking for his first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 13-4 so far this year on that surface.
- Tsitsipas has played 24.3 games per match (35 in best-of-five matches) in 36 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Tsitsipas has won 86.7% of his service games over his last 10 tournaments, and 23.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tsitsipas has converted 39.9% of his break-point opportunities (95 of 238) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Tsitsipas is averaging 6.2 aces (222 total) and 1.8 double faults (66 total) per match over his last 10 tournaments.