Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France is the site where Yoshihito Nishioka and Jeffrey John Wolf will collide on Tuesday in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
You can turn on Tennis Channel to see Wolf look to knock off Nishioka.
Nishioka last competed at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 13, 2023, where he lost to Lorenzo Sonego (5-7, 3-6) in the Round of 64. Wolf heads into this match after a two-set loss to Casper Ruud (3-6, 5-7) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 16 of the Gonet Geneva Open (on May 24, 2023).
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Yoshihito Nishioka vs Jeffrey John Wolf Stats Comparison
|Yoshihito Nishioka||Jeffrey John Wolf|
|9-9||2023 Match Record||14-11|
|24-21||2023 Set Record||35-25|
|2||2022 Aces Per Match||7.5|
|56||2022 Break Points Won||57|
Yoshihito Nishioka vs Jeffrey John Wolf Head to Head
|Matches||Nishioka wins||Wolf wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Nishioka||6-2, 2-6, 6-4|
Yoshihito Nishioka Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Nishioka’s last tournament, he was defeated 5-7, 3-6 by No. 48-ranked Sonego on May 13 in the round of 64 round.
- Nishioka is 2-3 on clay this year.
- In 20 matches during his past 10 tournaments (all court types), Nishioka has played 24.1 games per match (28 in best-of-five matches), winning 49.6% of them.
- Nishioka has won 73.3% of his service games in his past 10 tournaments, and 25.5% on his opponent’s serve.
- Nishioka has converted 41.0% of his break-point opportunities (59 of 144) in his past 10 tournaments.
- Nishioka has compiled 42 aces in his past 10 tournaments (2.1 per match). And he has committed 36 double faults (1.8 per match).
Jeffrey John Wolf Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Gonet Geneva Open, Wolf’s last tournament, he clashed with No. 4-ranked Ruud in the round of 16 on May 24 and was defeated 3-6, 5-7.
- Wolf has registered a 5-4 record in four tournaments on clay in 2023.
- In 23 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court surfaces, Wolf has played an average of 24.1 games (36.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Wolf has won 20.9% of his return games over his last 10 tournaments, and 84.3% of his service games.
- Wolf has converted 54 of 108 break points (50.0%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Wolf has compiled 174 total aces over his last 10 tournaments, with (7.6 per match). He has committed 63 double faults (2.7 per match).