Michael Mmoh and Taylor Fritz are on track to square off in the Round of 128 of the French Open at Stade Roland Garros on May 30.
You can turn on Tennis Channel to see Mmoh attempt to knock out Fritz.
In his last scheduled match, on March 1, 2023, Mmoh was eliminated via walkover by Tommy Paul at the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC. Fritz’s most recent match, on May 26, 2023, was a three-set defeat by Grigor Dimitrov (6-3, 5-7, 6-7) in the semifinals of the Gonet Geneva Open.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Michael Mmoh vs Taylor Fritz Stats Comparison
|Michael Mmoh||Taylor Fritz|
|7-5||2023 Match Record||25-10|
|18-14||2023 Set Record||59-29|
|5.3||2022 Aces Per Match||7.9|
|44||2022 Break Points Won||94|
Michael Mmoh Recent Stats & Performance
- Mmoh was eliminated in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC) 4-6, 2-2 (retired) by No. 23-ranked Paul on March 1.
- In 21 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types), Mmoh has played an average of 23.3 games (38.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Mmoh has won 29.9% of his return games and 74.7% on his serve.
- Mmoh has converted 43.1% of his break-point opportunities in his past 10 tournaments (66 of 153).
- Mmoh has picked up 93 aces (4.4 per match) and 76 double faults (3.6 per match) in his past 10 tournaments.
Taylor Fritz Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Gonet Geneva Open, Fritz’s previous tournament, he went head to head with No. 33-ranked Dimitrov in the semifinals on May 26 and lost 6-3, 5-7, 6-7.
- Fritz has participated in five tournaments on clay this year, registering a 9-5 match record on that surface.
- Fritz has played 23.7 games per match in 33 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Fritz has won 83.8% of his service games and 25.6% of his return games.
- Fritz has converted 88 of 205 break points (42.9%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Fritz is averaging 6.8 aces (224 total) and 1.8 double faults (60 total) per match.