Sunday’s Round of 128 at the French Open includes a match between Shuai Zhang and Magdalena Frech at Stade Roland Garros.
Check out the Zhang-Frech match on Tennis Channel.
Her most recent time out, Zhang lost to Anna-Lena Friedsam 0-6, 0-6 on May 22, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Internationaux de Strasbourg. Frech heads into this competition after a two-set loss to Madison Keys (3-6, 2-6) in her last match, which was in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (on May 11, 2023).
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Shuai Zhang vs Magdalena Frech Stats Comparison
|Shuai Zhang||Magdalena Frech|
|4-9||2023 Match Record||14-13|
|10-17||2023 Set Record||33-32|
|1.4||2022 Aces Per Match||0.7|
|29||2022 Break Points Won||48|
Shuai Zhang vs Magdalena Frech Head to Head
|Matches||Zhang wins||Frech wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Shuai Zhang Recent Stats & Performance
- Zhang was defeated in the round of 32 of her last tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg) 0-6, 0-6 by No. 92-ranked Friedsam on May 22.
- Zhang is 0-2 on clay this year.
- Zhang has played 14 matches in her past 10 tournaments, including all court surfaces, and 18.2 games per match.
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in her past 10 tournaments, Zhang has won 63.9% of her games on serve and 27.1% on return.
- Zhang has converted 43.9% of her break-point chances in her past 10 tournaments (29 of 66).
- Zhang has accumulated 18 aces in her past 10 tournaments (1.3 per match). And she has committed 29 double faults (2.1 per match).
Magdalena Frech Recent Stats & Performance
- In her previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 11, Frech went up against Keys in the round of 64 and was defeated 3-6, 2-6.
- The 25-year-old Frech, who is seeking her first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 7-3 so far this year on that surface.
- Frech has played 22.6 games per match in 25 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Frech has won 34.9% of her return games and 61.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Frech has converted 36 of 76 break points (47.4%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Frech has accumulated 12 total aces over her last 10 tournaments, with (0.5 per match). She has committed nine double faults (0.4 per match).