The Round of 128 of the French Open will see Adrian Mannarino and Ugo Humbert match up at Stade Roland Garros on Sunday, May 28.
You can tune in on Tennis Channel as Mannarino looks to hold off Humbert.
In Mannarino’s last action, he was beaten by Ilya Ivashka 4-6, 6-4, 3-6 on May 24, 2023 in the Round of 16 of the Gonet Geneva Open. Humbert heads into this match following a three-set defeat to Emil Ruusuvuori (4-6, 6-3, 6-7) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (on May 11, 2023).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Adrian Mannarino vs Ugo Humbert Stats Comparison
|Adrian Mannarino||Ugo Humbert|
|11-10||2023 Match Record||7-9|
|26-26||2023 Set Record||17-19|
|5.4||2022 Aces Per Match||5.6|
|52||2022 Break Points Won||36|
Adrian Mannarino Recent Stats & Performance
- In his previous tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open), Mannarino was eliminated by Ivashka 4-6, 6-4, 3-6 on May 24, in the round of 16.
- Mannarino is 1-4 in matches played on clay this year.
- Mannarino has played 24.6 games per match (41.0 in best-of-five matches) in 21 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Mannarino has won 23.5% of his return games and 77.1% on his serve.
- Mannarino has converted 52 of 121 break points in his past 10 tournaments (43.0%).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Mannarino is averaging 5.4 aces and 1.7 double faults per match.
Ugo Humbert Recent Stats & Performance
- On May 11, Humbert lost to No. 43-ranked Ruusuvuori, 4-6, 6-3, 6-7, in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- Humbert has gone 2-4 in four tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Through 17 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court types), Humbert has played 25.5 games per match (32.7 in best-of-five matches) and won 50.8% of them.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Humbert has won 21.7% of his return games and 78.5% of his service games.
- Humbert has converted 37.5% of his break-point chances (36 of 96) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Humbert has 89 aces (5.2 per match) and 50 double faults (2.9 per match).