The Round of 128 at the French Open is set for Monday, with Diana Shnaider, the No. 108-ranked player, taking on Rebecca Marino, the No. 81-ranked player.
Tennis Channel is the place to tune in to watch Marino and Shnaider take the court.
Marino was last in action at the Mutua Madrid Open on April 27, 2023, where she lost to Elise Mertens (3-6, 1-6) in the Round of 64. Shnaider’s most recent match, on April 6, 2023, was a two-set loss to Paula Badosa (1-6, 3-6) in the Round of 16 of the Credit One Charleston Open.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Rebecca Marino vs Diana Shnaider Stats Comparison
|Rebecca Marino||Diana Shnaider|
|9-9||2023 Match Record||6-5|
|20-21||2023 Set Record||14-10|
|3.1||2022 Aces Per Match||2.4|
|20||2022 Break Points Won||30|
Rebecca Marino Recent Stats & Performance
- In her most recent tournament (the Mutua Madrid Open), Marino lost to Mertens 3-6, 1-6 on April 27, in the round of 64.
- Marino is 1-1 in matches played on clay this year.
- In 20 matches during her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), Marino has played 22.3 games per match, winning 48.7% of them.
- Marino has won 21.9% of her return games in her past 10 tournaments, and 65.2% on her serve.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Marino has converted 25 of 74 break points (33.8%).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Marino is averaging 3.8 aces and 1.9 double faults per match.
Diana Shnaider Recent Stats & Performance
- In her most recent tournament (the Credit One Charleston Open) on April 6, Shnaider went up against Badosa in the round of 16 and was eliminated 1-6, 3-6.
- Shnaider has participated in one tournament on clay so far this year, registering a 2-1 record on that surface.
- Shnaider has played 21.3 games per match in 15 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types).
- Shnaider has won 35.2% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 73.3% of her service games.
- Shnaider has converted 30 of 60 break points (50.0%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Shnaider has 26 aces (1.7 per match) and 15 double faults (1.0 per match).