Alize Cornet and Camila Giorgi are scheduled to go head to head in the Round of 128 of the French Open at Stade Roland Garros on May 28.
You can see Giorgi attempt to knock off Cornet on Tennis Channel.
Cornet most recently competed at the Internationaux de Strasbourg on May 22, 2023, where she was defeated by Viktoriya Tomova (6-3, 4-6, 5-7) in the Round of 32. Giorgi is coming off a two-set loss to Karolina Muchova (6-7, 2-6) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (on May 14, 2023).
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Alize Cornet vs Camila Giorgi Stats Comparison
|Alize Cornet||Camila Giorgi|
|3-9||2023 Match Record||12-9|
|9-19||2023 Set Record||27-19|
|1.6||2022 Aces Per Match||3.1|
|38||2022 Break Points Won||76|
Alize Cornet vs Camila Giorgi Head to Head
|Matches||Cornet wins||Giorgi wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||0||2||Giorgi||4-6, 7-6, 6-2|
Alize Cornet Recent Stats & Performance
- In her last tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg), Cornet was eliminated by Tomova 6-3, 4-6, 5-7 on May 22, in the round of 32.
- Cornet is 3-4 on clay this year.
- In 13 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), Cornet has played an average of 23.5 games.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Cornet has won 61.0% of her service games and 29.8% on her opponent’s serve.
- Cornet has converted 44 of 90 break points in her past 10 tournaments (48.9%).
- Cornet has picked up 22 aces (1.7 per match) and 86 double faults (6.6 per match) in her past 10 tournaments.
Camila Giorgi Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Giorgi’s most recent tournament, she went head to head with No. 52-ranked Muchova in the round of 32 on May 14 and was beaten 6-7, 2-6.
- The 31-year-old Giorgi, who is looking for her first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 2-2 this year on that surface.
- Giorgi has played 21 matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court types, and 21.2 games per match.
- Giorgi has won 40.1% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 70.0% of her service games.
- Giorgi has converted 76 of 167 break points (45.5%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Giorgi is averaging 3.1 aces (65 total) and 4.9 double faults (102 total) per match over her last 10 tournaments.