The Round of 128 at the French Open will feature Daniel Altmaier and Marc-Andrea Huesler matching up on Monday, May 29 in Paris, France.
Altmaier’s matchup with Huesler can be watched on Tennis Channel, so tune in to take in the action.
Altmaier’s most recent action was in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 13, 2023, when he fell 6-3, 5-7, 3-6 to Frances Tiafoe. Huesler heads into this competition after a three-set loss to Yibing Wu (4-6, 6-4, 6-7) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Gonet Geneva Open (on May 22, 2023).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Daniel Altmaier vs Marc-Andrea Huesler Stats Comparison
|Daniel Altmaier||Marc-Andrea Huesler|
|10-11||2023 Match Record||4-13|
|27-24||2023 Set Record||16-31|
|4.1||2022 Aces Per Match||8.2|
|26||2022 Break Points Won||37|
Daniel Altmaier vs Marc-Andrea Huesler Head to Head
|Matches||Altmaier wins||Huesler wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Daniel Altmaier Recent Stats & Performance
- Altmaier was defeated in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 6-3, 5-7, 3-6 by No. 12-ranked Tiafoe on May 13.
- Altmaier has a match record of 7-5 on clay this year.
- In 21 matches during his past 10 tournaments (all court types), Altmaier has played 23.5 games per match (44.0 in best-of-five matches), winning 51.7% of them.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Altmaier has won 80.3% of his service games and 16.6% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Altmaier has converted 26 of 88 break points (29.5%).
- Altmaier is averaging 4.1 aces and 1.3 double faults per match in his past 10 tournaments.
Marc-Andrea Huesler Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open) on May 22, Huesler was taken down by No. 59-ranked Wu 4-6, 6-4, 6-7.
- Huesler has gone 1-5 in five tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Huesler has played 12 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 28.3 games per match.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Huesler has won 20.5% of his return games and 71.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Huesler has converted 32 of 71 break points (45.1%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Huesler is averaging 7.6 aces (91 total) and 2.4 double faults (29 total) per match.