The Round of 128 at the French Open will feature Jiri Lehecka and Jan-Lennard Struff going toe to toe on Monday, May 29 in Paris, France.
Tennis Channel is the spot to tune in to watch Lehecka and Struff hit the court.
His most recent time out, Lehecka lost to Fabian Marozsan 6-4, 1-6, 6-7 on May 13, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Struff’s last match, on May 7, 2023, was a three-set loss to Carlos Alcaraz (4-6, 6-3, 3-6) in the finals of the Mutua Madrid Open.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Jiri Lehecka vs Jan-Lennard Struff Stats Comparison
|Jiri Lehecka||Jan-Lennard Struff|
|17-10||2023 Match Record||21-8|
|43-28||2023 Set Record||45-26|
|4.3||2022 Aces Per Match||5.4|
|66||2022 Break Points Won||59|
Jiri Lehecka Recent Stats & Performance
- In his last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Lehecka was eliminated by Marozsan 6-4, 1-6, 6-7 on May 13, in the round of 64.
- Lehecka has a record of 4-4 on clay this year.
- In 27 matches during his past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), Lehecka has played 25.4 games per match (38.0 in best-of-five matches), winning 52.5% of them.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Lehecka has won 80.2% of his service games and 23.0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Including all surfaces, Lehecka has converted 66 of 166 break points in his past 10 tournaments (39.8%).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Lehecka has 115 aces (4.3 per match) and 51 double faults (1.9 per match).
Jan-Lennard Struff Recent Stats & Performance
- Struff was one match away from the title in his last tournament (the Mutua Madrid Open), but he was defeated by No. 2-ranked Alcaraz 4-6, 6-3, 3-6 on May 7.
- Struff has put up a 12-5 record in four tournaments on clay in 2023.
- In 35 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court types, Struff has played an average of 23.5 games (28.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 10 tournaments, Struff has won 82.1% of his games on serve, and 24.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Struff has converted 46.3% of his break-point chances (68 of 147) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Struff is averaging 5.2 aces (181 total) and 2.3 double faults (80 total) per match.