The Round of 128 at the French Open will feature Gael Monfils and Sebastian Baez competing on Tuesday, May 30 in Paris, France.
Watch the action on Tennis Channel as Baez attempts to knock out Monfils.
In Monfils’ last action, he was defeated by Pedro Cachin 6-2, 3-6, 4-6 on May 23, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon. Baez lost in three sets the last time he played, 2-6, 6-2, 1-6 versus Cameron Norrie in the quarterfinals of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 25, 2023.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Gael Monfils vs Sebastian Baez Stats Comparison
|Gael Monfils||Sebastian Baez|
|0-4||2023 Match Record||15-13|
|1-6||2023 Set Record||33-31|
|2.3||2022 Aces Per Match||1.7|
|4||2022 Break Points Won||79|
Gael Monfils Recent Stats & Performance
- In his last tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon), Monfils was beaten by Cachin 6-2, 3-6, 4-6 on May 23, in the round of 32.
- Monfils is 0-2 in matches played on clay this year.
- Monfils has played 20 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 21.9 games per match (31.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Monfils has won 80.3% of his service games and 25.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- Monfils has converted 49 of 127 break points in his past 10 tournaments (38.6%).
- Monfils has accumulated 132 aces in his past 10 tournaments (6.6 per match). And he has committed 74 double faults (3.7 per match).
Sebastian Baez Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Baez’s last tournament, he squared off against No. 14-ranked Norrie in the quarterfinals on May 25 and was defeated 2-6, 6-2, 1-6.
- Baez has gone 14-9 on clay this year, and he has clinched one title.
- In 21 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court types, Baez has played an average of 21.8 games.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Baez has won 26.8% of his return games and 72.6% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Baez has converted 37.4% of his break-point opportunities (58 of 155) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Baez has tallied 26 total aces over his last 10 tournaments, with (1.2 per match). He has committed 23 double faults (1.1 per match).