Arthur Cazaux’s Round of 128 matchup in the French Open versus Corentin Moutet is set for Sunday, May 28.
Watch Tennis Channel to see the match unfold as Cazaux looks to take down Moutet.
Cazaux’s most recent competition was in the qualifying round of the Gonet Geneva Open on May 21, 2023, when he lost 4-6, 6-4, 6-7 to Nino Serdarusic. Moutet lost his most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 21, 2023, to Gregoire Barrere (4-6, 2-6).
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Arthur Cazaux vs Corentin Moutet Stats Comparison
|Arthur Cazaux||Corentin Moutet|
|4-5||2023 Match Record||1-4|
|11-12||2023 Set Record||5-11|
|2022 Aces Per Match||1.0|
|2022 Break Points Won||15|
Arthur Cazaux Recent Stats & Performance
- In his most recent tournament, the Gonet Geneva Open, Cazaux fell in the qualification final to No. 305-ranked Serdarusic, 4-6, 6-4, 6-7 on May 21.
- Cazaux is 3-4 in matches played on clay this year.
- Cazaux has played 16 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types), and 25.4 games per match (38.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Cazaux has won 71.2% of his games on serve and 14.3% on return.
- Cazaux has converted 33.3% of his break-point opportunities in his past 10 tournaments (seven of 21).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Cazaux is averaging 1.6 aces and 0.3 double faults per match.
Corentin Moutet Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Moutet’s previous tournament, he clashed with No. 63-ranked Barrere in the round of 32 on May 21 and lost 4-6, 2-6.
- Moutet has taken part in three tournaments on clay this year, putting up a 0-3 match record on that surface.
- Moutet has played 26.8 games per match (37.3 in best-of-five matches) in 22 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Moutet has won 73.4% of his service games over his last 10 tournaments, and 24.5% of his return games.
- Moutet has converted 60 of 144 break points (41.7%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Moutet has 38 aces (1.7 per match) and 50 double faults (2.3 per match) over his last 10 tournaments.