In Sunday’s Round of 128 of the French Open, Karen Khachanov, the No. 11-ranked player, will battle Constant Lestienne (ranked No. 70).
You can tune in to Tennis Channel to take in the action as Khachanov tries to knock out Lestienne.
Khachanov’s last action was in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 12, 2023, when he fell 6-4, 4-6, 6-7 to Gregoire Barrere. Lestienne could not finish his most recent match, on May 10, 2023 in the Round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, eliminated by Laslo Djere 1-6.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Karen Khachanov vs Constant Lestienne Stats Comparison
|Karen Khachanov||Constant Lestienne|
|20-10||2023 Match Record||6-12|
|46-26||2023 Set Record||17-19|
|7||2022 Aces Per Match||2.8|
|87||2022 Break Points Won||32|
Karen Khachanov Recent Stats & Performance
- Khachanov was eliminated in the round of 64 of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) 6-4, 4-6, 6-7 by No. 63-ranked Barrere on May 12.
- Khachanov is 7-4 in matches played on clay this year.
- Khachanov has played 30 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), and 24.4 games per match (33.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Khachanov has won 26.2% of his return games in his past 10 tournaments, and 84.7% on his serve.
- Including all surfaces, Khachanov has converted 87 of 197 break points in his past 10 tournaments (44.2%).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Khachanov is averaging seven aces and 1.7 double faults per match.
Constant Lestienne Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 128 of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Lestienne played No. 62-ranked Djere on May 10 and was defeated 1-6 (retired).
- Lestienne has participated in four tournaments on clay so far this year, posting a 0-4 match record on that surface.
- Through 13 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Lestienne has played 23.3 games per match (35.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 44.9% of them.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Lestienne has won 19.8% of his return games and 65.8% of his service games.
- Lestienne has converted 32.8% of his break-point opportunities (20 of 61) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Lestienne has accumulated 32 total aces over his last 10 tournaments, with (2.5 per match). He has committed 31 double faults (2.4 per match).