A match between Leolia Jeanjean (No. 124) and Kimberly Birrell (No. 110) is scheduled for Sunday, May 28 as part of the Round of 128 of the French Open in Paris, France.
Watch along on Tennis Channel as Jeanjean attempts to take down Birrell.
Her most recent time out, Jeanjean fell to Yulia Putintseva 2-6, 1-6 on May 24, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem. Birrell’s last match, on May 23, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Bernarda Pera (4-6, 4-6) in the Round of 16 of the Internationaux de Strasbourg.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Leolia Jeanjean vs Kimberly Birrell Stats Comparison
|Leolia Jeanjean||Kimberly Birrell|
|6-8||2023 Match Record||10-9|
|12-20||2023 Set Record||22-20|
|1.3||2022 Aces Per Match||0.4|
|23||2022 Break Points Won||32|
Leolia Jeanjean Recent Stats & Performance
- In her last tournament (the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem), Jeanjean lost to Putintseva 2-6, 1-6 on May 24, in the round of 16.
- In three tournaments on clay this year, Jeanjean has gone 2-3 and has not won a title.
- Jeanjean has played 20.0 games per match in 26 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces).
- Jeanjean has won 31.6% of her return games in her past 10 tournaments, and 57.6% on her serve.
- Jeanjean has converted 46.8% of her break-point opportunities (44 of 94) in her past 10 tournaments.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Jeanjean has 36 aces (1.4 per match) and 61 double faults (2.3 per match).
Kimberly Birrell Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 16 of her last tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg) on May 23, Birrell was defeated by No. 38-ranked Pera 4-6, 4-6.
- Birrell is 2-4 in four tournaments on clay this year.
- In 21 matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court types, Birrell has played an average of 19.9 games.
- Birrell has won 37.5% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 59.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Birrell has converted 37 of 83 break points (44.6%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Birrell is averaging 0.5 aces (11 total) and 2.1 double faults (44 total) per match.