Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France is the venue where Thanasi Kokkinakis and Daniel Evans will collide on Sunday in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Tennis Channel is the spot to tune in to watch Kokkinakis and Evans take the court.
Kokkinakis was most recently in action at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 12, 2023, where he lost to Jannik Sinner (1-6, 4-6) in the Round of 64. Evans lost his last match, in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 13, 2023, to Roberto Carballes Baena (6-7, 7-5, 4-6).
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Thanasi Kokkinakis vs Daniel Evans Stats Comparison
|Thanasi Kokkinakis||Daniel Evans|
|14-9||2023 Match Record||7-11|
|33-23||2023 Set Record||20-23|
|10.9||2022 Aces Per Match||2.9|
|35||2022 Break Points Won||45|
Thanasi Kokkinakis vs Daniel Evans Head to Head
|Matches||Kokkinakis wins||Evans wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Evans||4-6, 7-6, 7-6|
Thanasi Kokkinakis Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Kokkinakis’ previous tournament, he was defeated 1-6, 4-6 by No. 8-ranked Sinner on May 12 in the round of 64 round.
- Kokkinakis has a record of 3-2 on clay this year.
- In 25 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), Kokkinakis has played an average of 25.8 games (37.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Kokkinakis has won 84.6% of his service games and 16.5% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Kokkinakis has converted 35 of 102 break points (34.3%).
- Kokkinakis has picked up 274 aces (11 per match) and 35 double faults (1.4 per match) in his past 10 tournaments.
Daniel Evans Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 64 of his most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 13, Evans was eliminated by No. 51-ranked Carballes Baena 6-7, 7-5, 4-6.
- The 33-year-old Evans, who is looking for his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 5-5 so far this year on that surface.
- Evans has played 22.9 games per match (31.3 in best-of-five matches) in 18 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 10 tournaments, Evans has won 76% of his games on serve, and 21.6% on return.
- Evans has converted 45 of 126 break points (35.7%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Evans is averaging 2.9 aces (53 total) and 2.3 double faults (42 total) per match over his last 10 tournaments.