Matteo Arnaldi, the No. 106-ranked player, and Daniel Elahi Galan, the No. 91-ranked player, will the hit court on May 28 for a match in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
The Arnaldi-Galan match will air on Tennis Channel, so tune in to take in the action.
In Arnaldi’s most recent competition, he was defeated by Lorenzo Musetti 4-6, 4-6 on May 14, 2023 in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Galan is coming off a three-set loss in his most recent match on May 8, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, 6-7, 6-3, 6-7 against Vit Kopriva.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Matteo Arnaldi vs Daniel Elahi Galan Stats Comparison
|Matteo Arnaldi||Daniel Elahi Galan|
|12-9||2023 Match Record||2-11|
|26-22||2023 Set Record||7-21|
|1.7||2022 Aces Per Match||3.6|
|26||2022 Break Points Won||20|
Matteo Arnaldi vs Daniel Elahi Galan Head to Head
|Matches||Arnaldi wins||Galan wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Matteo Arnaldi Recent Stats & Performance
- In his last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Arnaldi was eliminated by Musetti 4-6, 4-6 on May 14, in the round of 64.
- Arnaldi is 8-3 on clay this year.
- Arnaldi has played 25 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), and 22.5 games per match.
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Arnaldi has won 72.6% of his games on serve and 26.6% on return.
- Arnaldi has converted 45 of 132 break points in his past 10 tournaments (34.1%).
- Arnaldi has accumulated 50 aces in his past 10 tournaments (2.0 per match). And he has committed 50 double faults (2.0 per match).
Daniel Elahi Galan Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Galan’s previous tournament, he clashed with No. 159-ranked Kopriva in the qualification round 1 on May 8 and lost 6-7, 6-3, 6-7.
- Galan is 2-7 in seven tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Galan has played 12 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.7 games per match (36.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Galan has won 68.4% of his service games and 19.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Galan has converted 20 of 68 break points (29.4%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Galan has 45 aces (3.8 per match) and 23 double faults (1.9 per match) over his last 10 tournaments.