Monday’s Round of 128 at the French Open includes a match between Sorana Cirstea and Jasmine Paolini at Stade Roland Garros.
You can watch Tennis Channel to catch the action as Cirstea attempts to knock out Paolini.
Her most recent time out, Cirstea lost to Clara Burel 6-7, 5-7 on May 22, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Internationaux de Strasbourg. Paolini is coming off a two-set loss to Elena Rybakina (6-7, 1-6) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (on May 12, 2023).
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Sorana Cirstea vs Jasmine Paolini Stats Comparison
|Sorana Cirstea||Jasmine Paolini|
|14-10||2023 Match Record||6-9|
|29-26||2023 Set Record||13-19|
|2.3||2022 Aces Per Match||0.9|
|72||2022 Break Points Won||34|
Sorana Cirstea vs Jasmine Paolini Head to Head
|Matches||Cirstea wins||Paolini wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Paolini||6-4, 4-6, 6-1|
Sorana Cirstea Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Cirstea’s last tournament, she was defeated 6-7, 5-7 by No. 122-ranked Burel on May 22 in the round of 32 round.
- Cirstea is 2-3 on clay this year.
- Cirstea has played 24 matches in her past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 22.4 games per match.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Cirstea has won 33% of her return games and 70.5% on her serve.
- Cirstea has converted 44.2% of her break-point chances (72 of 163) in her past 10 tournaments.
- Cirstea is averaging 2.3 aces and 1.7 double faults per match in her past 10 tournaments.
Jasmine Paolini Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Paolini’s most recent tournament, she went head to head with No. 6-ranked Rybakina in the round of 64 on May 12 and was beaten 6-7, 1-6.
- Paolini is 1-2 in two tournaments on clay so far this year.
- In 20 matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court types, Paolini has played an average of 21 games.
- Paolini has won 31.5% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 64.9% of her service games.
- Paolini has converted 48.7% of her break-point opportunities (57 of 117) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Paolini is averaging 0.9 aces (17 total) and 1.5 double faults (29 total) per match over her last 10 tournaments.