Magda Linette and Leylah Annie Fernandez are scheduled to match up in the Round of 128 of the French Open at Stade Roland Garros on May 28.
Tune in to watch Linette and Fernandez on Tennis Channel.
Her most recent time out, Linette fell to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 3-6, 2-6 on May 24, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Internationaux de Strasbourg. Fernandez heads into this competition after a three-set loss to Peyton Stearns (3-6, 6-2, 2-6) in her last match, which was in the Round of 16 of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem (on May 24, 2023).
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Magda Linette vs Leylah Annie Fernandez Stats Comparison
|Magda Linette||Leylah Annie Fernandez|
|13-10||2023 Match Record||10-10|
|27-26||2023 Set Record||24-21|
|2.7||2022 Aces Per Match||1.7|
|83||2022 Break Points Won||42|
Magda Linette vs Leylah Annie Fernandez Head to Head
|Matches||Linette wins||Fernandez wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Linette||3-6, 6-3, 6-4|
Magda Linette Recent Stats & Performance
- In her most recent tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg), Linette lost to Pavlyuchenkova 3-6, 2-6 on May 24, in the round of 16.
- Linette is 4-4 on clay this year.
- Linette has played 23 matches in her past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 23.3 games per match.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Linette has won 33.1% of her return games and 66.7% on her serve.
- Linette has converted 41.1% of her break-point opportunities in her past 10 tournaments (83 of 202).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Linette has 63 aces (2.7 per match) and 37 double faults (1.6 per match).
Leylah Annie Fernandez Recent Stats & Performance
- On May 24, Fernandez lost to No. 69-ranked Stearns, 3-6, 6-2, 2-6, in the round of 16 of her last tournament, the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem.
- Fernandez is 2-4 in four tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Through 20 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types), Fernandez has played 21.1 games per match and won 50.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 10 tournaments, Fernandez has won 69.1% of her games on serve, and 27.0% on return.
- Fernandez has converted 41.6% of her break-point opportunities (42 of 101) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Fernandez is averaging 1.7 aces (33 total) and 3.6 double faults (71 total) per match.