Sara Errani and Jil Teichmann are prepared to meet in the Round of 128 of the French Open at Stade Roland Garros on May 28.
Watch Tennis Channel to see the match unfold as Errani attempts to hold off Teichmann.
In Errani’s last competition, she lost to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 1-6, 1-6 on May 10, 2023 in the Round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Teichmann dropped her most recent match, in the Round of 16 of the Internationaux de Strasbourg on May 23, 2023, to Emma Navarro (6-2, 3-6, 2-6).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Sara Errani vs Jil Teichmann Stats Comparison
|Sara Errani||Jil Teichmann|
|6-9||2023 Match Record||9-11|
|12-20||2023 Set Record||26-25|
|0.0||2022 Aces Per Match||1.9|
|16||2022 Break Points Won||61|
Sara Errani Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Errani’s most recent tournament, she was beaten 1-6, 1-6 by No. -ranked Pavlyuchenkova on May 10 in the round of 128 round.
- Errani has a match record of 2-3 on clay this year.
- In 17 matches during her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), Errani has played 19.1 games per match, winning 45.8% of them.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Errani has won 21.4% of her return games and 33.3% on her serve.
- Including all surfaces, Errani has converted 16 of 40 break points in her past 10 tournaments (40.0%).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Errani is averaging 0.0 aces and 0.3 double faults per match.
Jil Teichmann Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Teichmann’s last tournament, she played No. 82-ranked Navarro in the round of 16 on May 23 and lost 6-2, 3-6, 2-6.
- Teichmann has taken part in four tournaments on clay this year, registering a 1-4 match record on that surface.
- Through 16 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types), Teichmann has played 24.1 games per match and won 47.8% of them.
- Teichmann has won 35.8% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 57.7% of her service games.
- Teichmann has converted 57 of 127 break points (44.9%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Teichmann is averaging 1.9 aces (30 total) and 2.7 double faults (43 total) per match over her last 10 tournaments.