Benoit Paire’s Round of 128 matchup in the French Open against Cameron Norrie is set for Monday, May 29.
Tune in to Tennis Channel to see Paire and Norrie meet.
Paire was last in action at the Gonet Geneva Open on May 21, 2023, where he was defeated by Christopher Eubanks (6-7, 3-6) in the Round of 32. Norrie lost his most recent match, in the semifinals of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 26, 2023, to Francisco Cerundolo (3-6, 0-6).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Benoit Paire vs Cameron Norrie Stats Comparison
|Benoit Paire||Cameron Norrie|
|8-7||2023 Match Record||22-10|
|20-18||2023 Set Record||51-31|
|2.6||2022 Aces Per Match||4.7|
|11||2022 Break Points Won||109|
Benoit Paire vs Cameron Norrie Head to Head
|Matches||Paire wins||Norrie wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||0||2||Norrie||6-0, 7-6, 6-0|
Benoit Paire Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Gonet Geneva Open, Paire’s last tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 3-6 by No. 86-ranked Eubanks on May 21 in the round of 32 round.
- In four tournaments on clay this year, Paire has gone 4-4 and has not won a title.
- Paire has played 24 games per match (25 in best-of-five matches) in 20 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types).
- Paire has won 14.3% of his return games in his past 10 tournaments, and 66.3% on his serve.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Paire has converted 12 of 42 break points (28.6%).
- Paire has accumulated 53 aces in his past 10 tournaments (2.7 per match). And he has committed 62 double faults (3.1 per match).
Cameron Norrie Recent Stats & Performance
- In his previous tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon) on May 26, Norrie played Cerundolo in the semifinals and was defeated 3-6, 0-6.
- Norrie has registered a 14-6 record on clay this year, claiming one tournament victory.
- Norrie has played 28 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.8 games per match (38.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Norrie has won 29.6% of his return games and 77.9% of his service games.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Norrie has converted 94 of 235 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Norrie has 129 aces (4.6 per match) and 59 double faults (2.1 per match).