Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France is the venue where Marton Fucsovics and Hugo Grenier will meet on Sunday in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Follow the action on Tennis Channel as Grenier attempts to take down Fucsovics.
In Fucsovics’ last action, he fell to Sebastian Baez 4-6, 6-7 on May 23, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon. Grenier was defeated in two sets the last time he played, 3-6, 1-6 against Ugo Blanchet in the qualifying round of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 20, 2023.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Marton Fucsovics vs Hugo Grenier Stats Comparison
|Marton Fucsovics||Hugo Grenier|
|12-12||2023 Match Record||7-10|
|32-30||2023 Set Record||16-24|
|2.8||2022 Aces Per Match||1.8|
|65||2022 Break Points Won||11|
Marton Fucsovics Recent Stats & Performance
- Fucsovics was beaten by Baez (4-6, 6-7) on May 23 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon.
- Fucsovics is 5-5 in matches played on clay this year.
- In 20 matches during his past 10 tournaments (all court types), Fucsovics has played 22.8 games per match, winning 51.4% of them.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Fucsovics has won 27% of his return games and 75.1% on his serve.
- Fucsovics has converted 49 of 102 break points in his past 10 tournaments (48.0%).
- Fucsovics has picked up 51 aces (2.6 per match) and 50 double faults (2.5 per match) in his past 10 tournaments.
Hugo Grenier Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, Grenier’s last tournament, he played No. 336-ranked Blanchet in the qualification round 1 on May 20 and lost 3-6, 1-6.
- The 27-year-old Grenier, who is seeking his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 7-7 so far this year on that surface.
- Grenier has played 24.3 games per match in 19 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Grenier has won 18.8% of his return games and 71.4% of his service games.
- Grenier has converted 14 of 42 break points (33.3%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Grenier is averaging 1.8 aces (34 total) and one double fault (19 total) per match.