Lesia Tsurenko’s Round of 128 match in the French Open against Barbora Krejcikova is set for Tuesday, May 30.
Turn on Tennis Channel to catch the action as Tsurenko looks to take down Krejcikova.
In Tsurenko’s most recent action, she was beaten by Iga Swiatek 2-6, 0-6 on May 14, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Krejcikova heads into this match following a two-set loss to Jelena Ostapenko (6-7, 0-6) in her last match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (on May 14, 2023).
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Lesia Tsurenko vs Barbora Krejcikova Stats Comparison
|Lesia Tsurenko||Barbora Krejcikova|
|22-9||2023 Match Record||19-9|
|42-19||2023 Set Record||38-23|
|0.2||2022 Aces Per Match||3.1|
|111||2022 Break Points Won||115|
Lesia Tsurenko Recent Stats & Performance
- Tsurenko was beaten by Swiatek (2-6, 0-6) on May 14 in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- In three tournaments on clay so far this year, Tsurenko has gone 5-3 and has not won a title.
- Tsurenko has played 32 matches in her past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 19 games per match.
- Tsurenko has won 57% of her service games in her past 10 tournaments, and 54.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- Tsurenko has converted 52.4% of her break-point opportunities (111 of 212) in her past 10 tournaments.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Tsurenko has five aces (0.2 per match) and 60 double faults (1.9 per match).
Barbora Krejcikova Recent Stats & Performance
- On May 14, Krejcikova lost to No. 20-ranked Ostapenko, 6-7, 0-6, in the round of 32 of her last tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- Krejcikova has taken part in three tournaments on clay so far this year, registering a 4-3 match record on that surface.
- Krejcikova has played 28 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types), and 20.5 games per match.
- Krejcikova has won 41.1% of her return games over her last 10 tournaments, and 72.9% of her service games.
- Krejcikova has converted 115 of 219 break points (52.5%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Krejcikova has 86 aces (3.1 per match) and 102 double faults (3.6 per match).