The Round of 128 at the French Open is set for Monday, with Linda Fruhvirtova, the No. 59-ranked player, matching up with Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, the No. 333-ranked player.
Watch the action on Tennis Channel as Pavlyuchenkova attempts to take down Fruhvirtova.
In her most recent competition, Pavlyuchenkova fell to Lauren Davis on May 25, 2023, 6-1, 6-7, 0-6 in the quarterfinals of the Internationaux de Strasbourg. Fruhvirtova heads into this competition after a two-set loss to Cagla Buyukakcay (5-7, 4-6) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem (on May 23, 2023).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs Linda Fruhvirtova Stats Comparison
|Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova||Linda Fruhvirtova|
|5-7||2023 Match Record||9-10|
|12-15||2023 Set Record||23-23|
|2||2022 Aces Per Match||2.7|
|30||2022 Break Points Won||80|
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Pavlyuchenkova’s previous tournament, she was defeated in the quarterfinals 6-1, 6-7, 0-6 by No. 58-ranked Davis on May 25.
- Pavlyuchenkova is 4-3 on clay this year.
- In 17 matches during her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces), Pavlyuchenkova has played 20.3 games per match, winning 50.1% of them.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Pavlyuchenkova has won 64.2% of her service games and 36% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Pavlyuchenkova has converted 53 of 119 break points (44.5%).
- Pavlyuchenkova is averaging 1.9 aces and 3.2 double faults per match in her past 10 tournaments.
Linda Fruhvirtova Recent Stats & Performance
- On May 23, Fruhvirtova lost to No. 263-ranked Buyukakcay, 5-7, 4-6, in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament, the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem.
- Fruhvirtova has played in five tournaments on clay so far this year, registering a 3-5 match record on that surface.
- Fruhvirtova has played 19 matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 10 tournaments, Fruhvirtova has won 53.4% of her games on serve, and 43.7% on return.
- Fruhvirtova has converted 51.9% of her break-point chances (80 of 154) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Fruhvirtova has 52 aces (2.7 per match) and 137 double faults (7.2 per match) over her last 10 tournaments.