Liudmila Samsonova, the No. 15-ranked player, and Katie Volynets, the No. 92-ranked player, will the hit court on May 28 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Tune in to watch Samsonova and Volynets on Tennis Channel.
Her previous time out, Samsonova lost to Donna Vekic 6-2, 6-7, 2-6 on May 14, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Volynets lost in three sets the most recent time she competed, 6-2, 3-6, 4-6 against Sorana Cirstea in the Round of 128 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 10, 2023.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Liudmila Samsonova vs Katie Volynets Stats Comparison
|Liudmila Samsonova||Katie Volynets|
|11-10||2023 Match Record||10-8|
|24-23||2023 Set Record||24-24|
|4.7||2022 Aces Per Match||1.2|
|68||2022 Break Points Won||77|
Liudmila Samsonova Recent Stats & Performance
- In her most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Samsonova went down in the round of 32 to No. 24-ranked Vekic, 6-2, 6-7, 2-6 on May 14.
- In three tournaments on clay this year, Samsonova has gone 3-3 and has not won a title.
- Samsonova has played 21 matches in her past 10 tournaments, including all court surfaces, and 20.8 games per match.
- Samsonova has won 70.2% of her service games in her past 10 tournaments, and 32.1% on her opponent’s serve.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Samsonova has converted 68 of 158 break points (43.0%).
- Samsonova is averaging 4.7 aces and 2.9 double faults per match in her past 10 tournaments.
Katie Volynets Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 128 of her most recent tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 10, Volynets was taken down by No. 34-ranked Cirstea 6-2, 3-6, 4-6.
- Volynets has taken part in three tournaments on clay this year, registering a 1-3 match record on that surface.
- In 22 matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court surfaces, Volynets has played an average of 23.7 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 10 tournaments, Volynets has won 63.1% of her games on serve, and 39.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Volynets has converted 49.4% of her break-point opportunities (79 of 160) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Volynets has 26 aces (1.2 per match) and 50 double faults (2.3 per match).