Monday’s Round of 128 at the French Open includes a match between Bernabe Zapata Miralles and Diego Schwartzman at Stade Roland Garros.
You can watch Tennis Channel to see the match unfold as Zapata Miralles tries to take down Schwartzman.
In Zapata Miralles’ last competition, he lost to Christopher O’Connell 0-6, 0-3 on May 24, 2023 in the Round of 16 of the Gonet Geneva Open. Schwartzman lost his most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 22, 2023, to Brandon Nakashima (5-7, 3-6).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Bernabe Zapata Miralles vs Diego Schwartzman Stats Comparison
|Bernabe Zapata Miralles||Diego Schwartzman|
|15-13||2023 Match Record||5-14|
|33-31||2023 Set Record||13-26|
|1.6||2022 Aces Per Match||1.1|
|94||2022 Break Points Won||43|
Bernabe Zapata Miralles vs Diego Schwartzman Head to Head
|Matches||Zapata Miralles wins||Schwartzman wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Zapata Miralles||6-1, 6-3|
Bernabe Zapata Miralles Recent Stats & Performance
- Zapata Miralles was beaten in the round of 16 of his last tournament (the Gonet Geneva Open) 0-6, 0-3 by No. 85-ranked O’Connell on May 24.
- Zapata Miralles is 15-9 in matches played on clay this year.
- Zapata Miralles has played 24 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court types, and 20.9 games per match.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Zapata Miralles has won 35.5% of his return games and 65% on his serve.
- Zapata Miralles has converted 86 of 183 break points in his past 10 tournaments (47.0%).
- Zapata Miralles is averaging 1.6 aces and 1.6 double faults per match in his past 10 tournaments.
Diego Schwartzman Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon) on May 22, Schwartzman was beaten by No. 52-ranked Nakashima 5-7, 3-6.
- Schwartzman is 2-10 through 10 tournaments on clay this year.
- Schwartzman has played 14 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court types), and 19.5 games per match.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Schwartzman has won 26.1% of his return games and 65.2% of his service games.
- Schwartzman has converted 35 of 89 break points (39.3%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Schwartzman has accumulated 12 total aces over his last 10 tournaments, with (0.9 per match). He has committed 38 double faults (2.7 per match).