Lorenzo Musetti, the No. 18-ranked player, and Mikael Ymer, the No. 56-ranked player, will the hit court on May 28 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Musetti’s matchup with Ymer can be seen on Tennis Channel, so tune in to take in the action.
His most recent time out, Musetti lost to Stefanos Tsitsipas 5-7, 5-7 on May 16, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. In his last match, which was slated for May 16, 2023, Musetti was eliminated via walkover against Tsitsipas at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Sunday, May 28
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Lorenzo Musetti vs Mikael Ymer Stats Comparison
|Lorenzo Musetti||Mikael Ymer|
|10-11||2023 Match Record||10-10|
|22-26||2023 Set Record||18-20|
|2.4||2022 Aces Per Match||1.6|
|63||2022 Break Points Won||37|
Lorenzo Musetti vs Mikael Ymer Head to Head
|Matches||Musetti wins||Ymer wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Musetti||6-3, 6-7, 6-3|
Lorenzo Musetti Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Musetti’s previous tournament, he was beaten 5-7, 5-7 by No. 5-ranked Tsitsipas on May 16 in the round of 16 round.
- Musetti has a record of 10-8 on clay this year.
- In 20 matches during his past 10 tournaments (all court types), Musetti has played 20.4 games per match, winning 51.6% of them.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Musetti has won 30.6% of his return games and 73.1% on his serve.
- Including all surfaces, Musetti has converted 60 of 126 break points in his past 10 tournaments (47.6%).
- Musetti is averaging 2.2 aces and 1.6 double faults per match in his past 10 tournaments.
Mikael Ymer Recent Stats & Performance
- In the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon), Ymer squared off against No. 112-ranked Arthur Fils on May 24 and was defeated 5-6 (retired).
- The 24-year-old Ymer, who is looking for his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 1-1 this year on that surface.
- Through 20 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Ymer has played 21.1 games per match (30.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 48.7% of them.
- Ymer has won 24.5% of his return games over his last 10 tournaments, and 67.5% of his service games.
- Ymer has converted 38.1% of his break-point chances (37 of 97) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Ymer has 32 aces (1.6 per match) and 35 double faults (1.8 per match).