Tatjana Maria, the No. 67-ranked player, and Beatriz Haddad Maia, the No. 14-ranked player, will the hit court on May 29 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Tennis Channel is the spot to tune in to see Maria and Haddad Maia square off.
In her last match, Maria fell to Lucia Bronzetti on May 24, 2023, 7-6, 4-6, 5-7 in the Round of 16 of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem. Haddad Maia is coming off a three-set defeat in her last match on May 16, 2023, in the quarterfinals of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, 7-6, 6-7, 3-6 against Anhelina Kalinina.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Tatjana Maria vs Beatriz Haddad Maia Stats Comparison
|Tatjana Maria||Beatriz Haddad Maia|
|13-11||2023 Match Record||14-10|
|30-25||2023 Set Record||28-25|
|4.3||2022 Aces Per Match||2.3|
|96||2022 Break Points Won||83|
Tatjana Maria Recent Stats & Performance
- In her previous tournament (the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem), Maria lost to Bronzetti 7-6, 4-6, 5-7 on May 24, in the round of 16.
- Maria has gone 8-4 and has won one title on clay this year.
- Maria has played 20.4 games per match in 21 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces).
- Maria has won 66.4% of her service games in her past 10 tournaments, and 39.4% on her opponent’s serve.
- Maria has converted 50.0% of her break-point opportunities (80 of 160) in her past 10 tournaments.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Maria has 85 aces (4.0 per match) and 54 double faults (2.6 per match).
Beatriz Haddad Maia Recent Stats & Performance
- In the quarterfinal of her previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 16, Haddad Maia was defeated by No. 47-ranked Kalinina 7-6, 6-7, 3-6.
- Haddad Maia has taken part in three tournaments on clay this year, putting up a 5-3 record on that surface.
- Haddad Maia has played 24 matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.0 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 10 tournaments, Haddad Maia has won 70.1% of her games on serve, and 32.6% on return.
- Haddad Maia has converted 83 of 183 break points (45.4%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Haddad Maia has 56 aces (2.3 per match) and 60 double faults (2.5 per match) over her last 10 tournaments.