Ekaterina Alexandrova, the No. 23-ranked player, and Viktoriya Tomova, the No. 72-ranked player, will the hit court on May 29 for a match in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Alexandrova’s match with Tomova will air on Tennis Channel, so tune in to take in the action.
Her last time out, Alexandrova fell to Camila Giorgi 4-6, 2-6 on May 12, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Tomova heads into this match after a three-set defeat to Lauren Davis (4-6, 6-3, 1-6) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 16 of the Internationaux de Strasbourg (on May 24, 2023).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs Viktoriya Tomova Stats Comparison
|Ekaterina Alexandrova||Viktoriya Tomova|
|11-10||2023 Match Record||14-11|
|23-21||2023 Set Record||29-26|
|4.9||2022 Aces Per Match||0.6|
|57||2022 Break Points Won||36|
Ekaterina Alexandrova Recent Stats & Performance
- In her previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Alexandrova lost in the round of 64 to No. 37-ranked Giorgi, 4-6, 2-6 on May 12.
- Alexandrova has a match record of 4-4 on clay this year.
- Alexandrova has played 21 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court types), and 20.7 games per match.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Alexandrova has won 28.2% of her return games and 73.9% on her serve.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Alexandrova has converted 57 of 132 break points (43.2%).
- Alexandrova has picked up 103 aces (4.9 per match) and 125 double faults (6.0 per match) in her past 10 tournaments.
Viktoriya Tomova Recent Stats & Performance
- In her last tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg) on May 24, Tomova played Davis in the round of 16 and was eliminated 4-6, 6-3, 1-6.
- Tomova has gone 4-4 through three tournaments on clay this year.
- Tomova has played 26 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.2 games per match.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Tomova has won 30.8% of her return games and 52.9% of her service games.
- Tomova has converted 42.4% of her break-point opportunities (36 of 85) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Tomova is averaging 0.6 aces (16 total) and 1.2 double faults (30 total) per match over her last 10 tournaments.