The Miami Heat and Kyle Lowry will hit the court against the Boston Celtics at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday in the 2023 NBA playoffs. Lowry is putting up 11.2 points, 5.1 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
If you’re looking to make predictions on Lowry’s performance, we break down all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 25, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets (May 25)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-126)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+108)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-168)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-163)
Lowry Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kyle Lowry’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop bet over/under set for Lowry on Thursday is 0.3 more than his scoring average on the season (11.2).
- He has recorded more than 11.5 points 29 times this season (through 70 games).
- In 52 games this season with a points prop total, Lowry has hit the over 22 times.
- His 1.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Lowry has made more than 1.5 treys in 40 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Celtics have conceded 111.4 points per game, which is fourth-best in the league.
Lowry Vs Celtics
Bet On Heat Vs Celtics
- Favorite: Celtics (-8.5)
- Total: 214.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.