The Boston Celtics and Derrick White will face the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday in the 2023 NBA playoffs. White is posting 12.4 points, 3.9 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
In this article, we break down all of White’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 25, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Derrick White Prop Bets (May 25)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-103)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+122)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-102)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+130)
White Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Derrick White’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- White’s 12.4 points per game average is 0.1 less than Thursday’s over/under.
- Through 99 games this season, he has totaled more than 12.5 points 44 times.
- White is 36-for-68 at going over his points prop total this season.
- He has hit 1.8 three-pointers per game, 0.7 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- White has hit more than 2.5 three pointers in 28 of his 99 games so far this season.
- The Heat are the second-best defensive team in the league, giving up 109.8 points per contest.
White Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
- Favorite: Heat (-8.5)
- Total: 214.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.