Thursday’s college basketball slate includes the North Texas Mean Green (30-7, 16-4 C-USA) hosting Eric Gaines and the UAB Blazers (29-9, 14-6 C-USA) at Orleans Arena. The game starts at 9:40 PM ET. UAB is a small 2.5-point favorite against North Texas when the Blazers square off against the Mean Green on Thursday. The over/under is 128.5 points for the game.
UAB Vs North Texas Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||North Texas (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (128.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
UAB Vs North Texas Stat Rankings
|UAB Avg. (Rank)||North Texas Avg. (Rank)|
|81.3 (10th)||Points Scored||64.4 (337th)|
|70.3 (184th)||Points Allowed||55.7 (1st)|
|38.4 (3rd)||Rebounds||31.6 (258th)|
|12.1 (7th)||Off. Rebounds||9.5 (129th)|
|7.1 (214th)||3pt Made||7.5 (170th)|
|14.3 (93rd)||Assists||11 (334th)|
|12.1 (204th)||Turnovers||10.5 (42nd)|
UAB Vs North Texas Betting Trends
- The Blazers have covered the spread 17 times in 37 games.
- UAB’s ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more is 13-15.
- The Blazers have played 37 games this year, and 23 of them have hit the over.
- UAB’s games have finished with more than 128.5 points 33 times so far this season.
- The point total average for Blazers games this season is 151.6, 23.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- North Texas has covered the spread 20 times in 35 games.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or more, the Mean Green have two wins ATS (2-2).
- UAB has seen 23 of its 37 games go over the point total.
- Mean Green games have had over 128.5 points 11 times this year.
- North Texas’ games average 120.1 total points, 8.4 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For UAB vs North Texas
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
UAB Impact Players
- Jordan Walker posts 22.3 points and 4.1 assists per game — both team highs. He is also putting up 2.8 rebounds, shooting 40.3% from the field and 37.8% from downtown with 4.1 made 3-pointers per game (third in the nation).
- Gaines is tops on the Blazers at 4.4 assists per game, while also putting up 3.5 rebounds and 11.7 points.
- Trey Jemison leads the Blazers at 8.5 rebounds per game, while also averaging 0.5 assists and 9.2 points.
- KJ Buffen averages 10.6 points, 6.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Tyron Brewer puts up 8 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
North Texas Impact Players
- Tylor Perry is posting team highs in points (17.2 per game) and assists (1.8). And he is producing 3.5 rebounds, making 43.5% of his shots from the field and 41.6% from 3-point range, with 3.1 triples per contest.
- Abou Ousmane is the Mean Green’s top rebounder (6 per game), and he contributes 11.1 points and 1.1 assists.
- Kai Huntsberry is putting up a team-best 3.1 assists per contest. And he is contributing 12 points and 3 rebounds, making 39.2% of his shots from the floor and 30.5% from 3-point range, with 1.3 triples per game.
- Aaron Scott is putting up 6.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game, making 58.3% of his shots from the floor.
- The Mean Green receive 6.8 points, 3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game from Rubin Jones.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.