Franz Wagner and the Orlando Magic will match up against the Los Angeles Lakers at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. Wagner averages 18.7 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Wagner’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Franz Wagner Prop Bets (March 19)
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-149)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+111)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-122)
Wagner Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Franz Wagner’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5-point total set for Wagner on Sunday is 1.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In the 70 games he’s played this season, his point total has gone over 17.5 points 44 times.
- Wagner is 39-for-69 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- He has knocked down 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Wagner has made more than 1.5 treys in 34 of his games so far this season.
- The Lakers are the 21st-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 117 points per game.
Wagner Vs Lakers
Bet On Magic Vs Lakers
- Favorite: Lakers (-6)
- Total: 230.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.