The Nashville Predators and Tyson Barrie hit the ice against the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. Before placing a bet on one of Barrie’s prop bets, continue reading for information about the imminent matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Tyson Barrie Player Prop Stats
- The Predators’ Barrie has 11 goals, 35 assists and 46 points.
- Barrie has scored a goal in a game nine times this year over 70 games played, with multiple goals in two games.
- Barrie has a point in 36 of 70 games this year, with multiple points in nine of them.
- Barrie has an assist in 27 games this year out of 70 games played, including multiple assists seven times.
Best Betting Site For Nashville Predators vs New York Rangers
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
New York Rangers Stats and Trends
- The Rangers have given up 189 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking seventh in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- Their +39 goal differential is seventh-best in the league.
- The Rangers have not secured a shutout this season. Their skaters average 25.3 hits and 14.6 blocked shots per game.
Tyson Barrie Predictions for Sunday
|Barrie (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Rangers (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.