Sunday’s NHL slate features T.J. Oshie and the Washington Capitals taking the ice against the Minnesota Wild at Xcel Energy Center, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on NBCS. Planning on making a wager on one of Oshie’s prop bets? Continue reading to see what you need to know ahead of making your decision.
T.J. Oshie Player Props
- Player: T.J. Oshie
- Opponent: Minnesota Wild
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +235, Under: -320)
T.J. Oshie Player Prop Stats
- This season the Capitals’ Oshie has 33 points, on 18 goals and 15 assists.
- Oshie has a goal in 16 of 52 games this year, with multiple goals in two of them.
- In 23 of 52 games this season, Oshie has registered a point — and nine of those games included multiple points.
- Oshie has had an assist in a game 13 times this season over 52 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
Best Betting Site For Washington Capitals vs Minnesota Wild
Minnesota Wild Stats and Trends
- Defensively, the Wild have been one of the stingiest squads in NHL play, giving up 184 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank third.
- Their +16 goal differential ranks 13th in the league.
- The Wild have not secured a shutout this season. Their skaters average 21.7 hits and 15.9 blocked shots per game.
T.J. Oshie Predictions for Sunday
|Oshie (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Wild (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.